Done for you health content
Pre-written – Instant download – Scientifically-referenced
Buy professionally-written health & wellness blog posts to save you HOURS each week!
Is creating consistent content one of your weaknesses?
Would you rather not stress about researching and writing blog posts?
How much time would regular done-for-you blog posts free up so you can focus on coaching, marketing, and building relationships?
You can instantly download these blog posts and publish them on your website right now!
Feel free to change the headline, or tweak them however you see fit for your audience, since YOU are the author!
This will save you HOURS each week, and hundreds of DOLLARS.
I charge a minimum of $197 to ghostwrite articles just like these (see my price list here).
But because I’m offering them for many people to buy, they are literally a fraction of the cost.
Definitely put some “you” in them. Change the tone, add in some of your favourite phrases, tell a related story, add some “tips” or a recipe at the end. Don’t forget, when you buy these post, you are the official author.
Plus, you can pick and choose the posts you’d like, and publish them whenever you like, so there won’t be dozens of people publishing the same content at the same time.
These done-for-you posts are a great, budget-friendly way to get consistent high-quality health content to your blog readers, email subscribers, and social media followers.
No, you probably won’t rank on Google with any duplicate “done for you” content. But, 800-1,000 word posts won’t rank anyway (even if they’re unique). Google prefers epic keyword optimized “skyscraper” posts with a bunch of backlinks (and they have dozens of other secret criteria for SEO to rank on page 1).
If you want epic “skyscraper” 3,000+ word posts written so YOU can rank on Google, then I have you covered. Check out my custom content options here.
Food & Nutrition
- Top foods for tissue health – 796 words – 8 scientific references (last updated Dec 2016)
- Green Tea Supplements for Weight Loss and Sports Performance – 1342 words – 14 scientific references (last updated Mar 2017)
- Caffeine and Sports Training – 1189 words – 14 scientific references (last updated Mar 2017)
- Creatine: Will it help my fitness goals? – 1037 words – 10 scientific references (last updated Feb 2017)
- Athletes & Antioxidants – 1385 words – 14 scientific references (last updated Feb 2017)
- Why we should all be lifting weights – 835 words – 6 scientific references (last updated Dec 2016)
- Sleep deprivation and weight gain – What’s the link? – 1176 words – 9 tips to get better sleep – 10 scientific references (last updated Feb 2017)
Don’t see what you want?
Have a blog article you’d like?
Have a health topic you’d like researched for your upcoming video/interview/podcast/program?
Then, let’s book a quick content call:
Book a “content call” with Leesa
Want to briefly discuss how I can save you hours every week with credible and reliable health content?
Help me get to know you a bit by completing this form and emailing it to me.
I’ll get back to you within 2 business days about booking a free 15 minute health content call to see how I can help you.