First, we’ll review the success of your content from the past three months. Then we’ll come up with a plan to ensure your next three months of content supports your business goals.
How it works:
- You pay for the session, and I send you my calendar link to book an hour with me.
- If you don’t already have one, you can download my “Content Strategy Editorial Calendar” spreadsheet where you enter:
- Your content topics and stats for the past three months (or more). Things like traffic/hits and social shares.
- Your special dates, holidays, launches, events, and other business goals for the next three months. (I have detailed instructions listed in this post).
- You share the completed spreadsheet with me at least 24-hours before our scheduled call so I can review it and start brainstorming ideas.
- During our one hour consultation, we:
- Go over the success of your content for the past three months. (15-20 min)
- Brainstorm content ideas. (15-20 mins)
- Strategically choose which of those ideas you want to schedule into your content calendar for the next three months. (20-30 mins)