Table of Contents
- Last chance for April…and vote for May!
- April’s featured health articles are going back up on the 30th – Buy them now!
- How this works
- Vote for May
- Can I help you with your health & wellness content?
Last chance for April…and vote for May!
You want content for your health and wellness website, right?
I can give you a week (or two) off from creating content for your wellness website next month. And just for the cost of three store-bought smoothies!
I am offering a steep discount on a health article that you can publish on your blog this month.
You can do almost anything with these articles, as they’re “white-labelled” so YOU are the author.
They’re already researched, written and edited (you can read the introductions and click on each of the references to check them out).
Each one has taken me 4-8 hours to create, so I’m saving you TIME (and letting you borrow my “science brain”)!
Then you can just buy it, download it to your computer, and upload it to your blog as your own content.
And waaay less time than creating a post from scratch!
You can even add your own image, personalize it a bit, and BOOM a brand-spanking new blog post in almost no time for just CAD$17.
Here’s how you can use them:
- Publish on your website as is, or
- Break them up into multiple posts (they’re pretty long), or
- Customize them by changing the tone, adding your favourite phrases, telling a related story, adding some “tips” or a recipe, or
- Use the information to create a vlog post or podcast episode.
April’s featured health articles are going back up on the 30th – Buy them now!
You have voted for April, and it was a tie! So, until April 30th you can get either of these articles for less than half price:
- Top Foods for Tissue Health – 796 words – 8 scientific references (last updated Dec 2016)
Click for preview & references
- Why we should all be lifting weights – 835 words – 6 scientific references (last updated Dec 2016)
Click for preview & references
And I’m doing it again in June.
So, if you’d like one (or both) of these articles, grab them before April 30th!
And vote for the May featured article here:
How this works
- Vote in the survey below for the article you want to be discounted. May’s vote will close at 10:00 a.m. EST on Monday May 1st.
- After 10:00 a.m. on Monday May 1, I will change the price of the article with the most votes. It will go from CAD$37 to CAD$17 until May 31st.
- Then, we’ll do it again next month! Sign up here to be notified by email of next month’s vote.
Vote for May
These are the four articles, and the one with the most votes will become the featured (discounted) one for May (vote in the survey below):
- Sleep deprivation and weight gain – What’s the link? – 1176 words – 9 tips to get better sleep – 10 scientific references (last updated Feb 2017)
- Green Tea Supplements for Weight Loss and Sports Performance – 1342 words – 14 scientific references (last updated Mar 2017)
- Caffeine and Sports Training – 1189 words – 14 scientific references (last updated Mar 2017)
- Probiotics for Moods and Stress – 1271 words – 18 scientific references (last updated Apr 2017)
Leesa Klich, is a health writer and content strategist for busy wellness professionals; specializing in custom and pre-written content. She translates the science of health and wellness into understandable and fun articles.
How can you make your blog support your business goals? Strategize! Click here to download a copy of Leesa’s personal Content Strategy Calendar (no opt-in required).
You can also download a free supplement resource for your clients “Before you buy another supplement – read this!” It contains 8 expert tips, with a focus on Canadian law. You can edit it and brand it as you like.
Can I help you with your health & wellness content?
Need an awesome piece of scientifically-referenced content for your health and wellness website? You can check out some samples in my portfolio here, instantly download (and upload to your website) some pre-written “done for you” posts here, or if you’re ready for professionally written content customized for your business, click here.