Table of Contents
- Last chance for May…and vote for June!
- May’s featured health articles are going back up to regular price on the 31st – Buy them now!
- How the monthly “featured” health articles work
- Vote for June
- Can I help you with your health & wellness content?
Last chance for May…and vote for June!
You want content for your health and wellness website, right?
I can give you a week (or two) off from creating health content next month. And just for the cost of three store-bought smoothies!
Every month I host a vote, and offer a “flash sale” on a health article that you can publish on your blog.
You can do almost anything with these articles, as they’re “white-labelled” so YOU are the author.
They’re already researched, written, and edited (you can read the introductions and click on each of the references to check them out).
Each one has taken me 4-8 hours to create, so I’m saving you TIME (and letting you borrow my “science brain”)!
All you need to do is buy it, download it to your computer, and upload it to your blog as your own content.
And waaay less time than creating a post from scratch!
You can even add your own image, personalize it a bit, and BOOM a brand-spanking new blog post in almost no time for just CAD$17.
Here’s how you can use these “done for you” health articles
- Publish on your website as is, or
- Break them up into multiple posts (they’re pretty long), or
- Customize them in minutes with any (or all) of my 8 best strategies I share here, or
- Use the information to create a vlog post or podcast episode.
May’s featured health articles are going back up to regular price on the 31st – Buy them now!
You have voted for May, and it was a tie! So, until May 31st you can get both of these articles for less than half price:
1271 words – 18 scientific references (last updated Apr 2017)
Click for preview & references
1176 words – 9 tips to get better sleep – 10 scientific references (last updated Feb 2017)
Click for preview & references
And I’m doing it again in June.
So, if you’d like these articles, grab them before May 31st!
And vote for the June featured article below!
How the monthly “featured” health articles work
- Vote in the survey below for the article you want to be featured (read: discounted) for June.
- June’s vote closes at 10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday June 1st.
- At that time I will change the price of the article with the most votes. It will go from CAD$37 to CAD$17 until June 30th. I will announce it in the first blog post of the month, so sign up here to be notified.
- Then, we’ll do it again next month!
Vote for June
These are the four articles, and the one with the most votes will become the featured (discounted) one for June:
Leesa Klich, is a health writer and content strategist for busy wellness professionals; specializing in custom and pre-written content. She translates the science of health and wellness into understandable and fun articles.
How can you make your blog support your business goals? Strategize! Click here to download a copy of Leesa’s personal Content Strategy Calendar (no opt-in required).
You can also download a free supplement resource for your clients “Before you buy another supplement – read this!” It contains 8 expert tips, with a focus on Canadian law. You can edit it and brand it as you like.
Can I help you with your health & wellness content?
Need an awesome piece of scientifically-referenced content for your health and wellness website? You can check out some samples in my portfolio here, instantly download (and upload to your website) some pre-written “done for you” posts here, or if you’re ready for professionally written content customized for your business, click here.