Need research-based custom content or editorial services that attracts your ideal clients, establishes trust with your audience, builds authority for your brand, and saves you a ton of time for your health practice?
You are in the right place!
I get it! You want consistent, high-quality health content that reflects your brand, AND you want to be the only one with it.
You may have tried publishing less frequently, and maybe even tried some done-for-you health content.
You want people to know that you are the authority in your field.
And you don’t have the time (or desire) to sort through the research and create content that’s good enough for you and your clients.
I translate the science of health and wellness into understandable and fun articles for your readers.
If you’re a credible health and wellness professional, I can help you by creating reliable, professionally written, easy-to-read, scientifically-referenced content specific for your practice.
My specialty is researching, writing, and editing health and wellness topics such as:
Health goals – How to get healthy.
Nutrition & Food – The real benefits of eating better.
Supplements & Nutrients – Do they work? Are they safe?
Lifestyle – Stress. Sleep. Exercise. Beauty.
My research includes credible websites and medical journals.
Check out some samples below to see what I can create for your health business:
Here are a few shorter posts:
Student Health 101 – Understanding eating disorders: Myths vs. facts
Naughty Nutrition – 10 Simple Ways to Reduce Food Waste At Home
Meal Garden – How-to guide to meal planning
Here are a few longer articles:
Student Health 101 – What’s a plant-based diet? (No, you don’t have to give up all meat!)
Student Health 101 – Your second brain: How your gut affects your mental health
LifeOmic LifeApps – Nutrition FAQs (Nutrition and General Health)
Here are examples of what I’ve edited:
CampusWell/Student Health 101 – Canadian editor since September 2018
Dr. Nitza Alvarez – Book: Heels vs. Ties: Living with your #1 threat
Coming soon – Book on the topic of knee health and meniscus tears
Not only do I really “get” the science (and love nerding out on systematic reviews of RCTs), but I’m always improving services for my clients.
- Earned the Editing Mastery: How to Edit Writing to Perfection certificate from LinkedIn Learning in February 2021
- Completed Yoast’s Technical SEO badge in November 2020
- Been a member of the Science Writers and Communicators of Canada since June 2020
- Obtained the Conversion Funnel certification from ClickMinded in January 2020
- Completed Digital Marketer’s Content Marketing Specialist certification in November 2019
- Earned Yoast’s SEO Copywriting badge in September 2019
- Taken Yoast’s All Around SEO badge in May 2019
- Completed Yoast’s Keyword Research badge in November 2018
- Invested in the SEO PowerSuite toolkit by Link-Assistant since December 2017
- Purchased ProWritingAid software, the essential editing tool for every writer in April 2017
- Been a member of Serious Bloggers Only the home for people who are serious about blogging since March 2017
- Earned the Simple Health & Science Writing class to improve my ability to write simple, effective and engaging health content – February-March 2017
- Invested in the WebTextTool software to help with keyword research and search engine optimization (SEO) – February 2017
- Taken the copywriting class, From Lead to Launch A complete step-by-step email marketing system for service-based business owners who want to attract more leads, more clients and make more sales. – September 2016
And I’m pretty good at creating SEO-optimized content that gets you found!
Check out why Google is my #1 source of traffic:
What people are saying:
“Since working with Leesa I have launched a Diet and Lifestyle Change Program and had 29% of my list buy!
I enjoy her writing style because she writes in a way that clients can understand and relate to, while being accurate and scientifically backed up. Leesa was professional and easy to work with. Not only that, I have improved my own sourcing and writing by following her example.
I would recommend Leesa and her services to practitioners who want to up-level their content and help reach their ideal client.”
~ Nikki Stadnyk
Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant
Functional Nutrition Coach – Josh Gitalis
“Thank you so much! The way you’re able to compile information from different resources and utilize it all in a coherent article is nothing short of fantastic.”
~ Tina, R.H.N.
“Content marketing is king. From driving traffic to your site to getting new clients, to selling more services and products. I get that. But blogging and writing articles is just not my thing.
Enter Leesa. I highly recommend her for healthcare professionals passionate about getting their message out to the public—but less passionate about the actual writing piece.
Her passion for science and health writing is evident in every word she puts to paper (or screen?). Moreover, I really appreciate how she is able to capture our company’s tone and vibe so apparently effortlessly, and was writing in NeuroTrition’s business casual style in no time. My team and I love how she is so reliable, always on time, always professional. And the preparedness! Leesa takes the time and energy to research cool, trending topics in our field of nutritional neuroscience, and always comes to the table with innovative, fresh ideas. She is even thinking about content strategy and aligning her writing with our overall marketing plan and events—something almost unheard of in a writer, and a bonus beyond what my words can express.
Hire. Her. Today. I’m so glad we did!”
~ Orsha Magyar, Founder & CEO, NeuroTrition
Think I’m pricey for a custom blog post?
Yup, I am. And I’m freaking awesome at what I do.
I also wrote this post for you, to show you how you can maximize every drop out of an awesome custom post that I write for you:
Let’s work together to establish trust with your audience, build authority for your health practice, and save you a ton of time!
Get in touch about working with Leesa
Ready to hire me to save you hours every week with credible and reliable health content?
Help me understand what you need by completing this form
I'll get back to you within two business days to see how I can help you.