Now that you’re in my community, you can expect weekly actionable information on how to research, customize, promote, and strategize blog posts, and optimize your blog for your wellness business.
The emails will be from: leesa @ leesaklich.com
Here are all of my free resources (just click on the images to instantly download them):
Health blog posts/content creation:
Second – Special offer
“Done for you” pre-written health articles
- I’ve been offering a monthly featured post, based on your votes. This is a regular flash sale where you can save over 50% of the cost of one of my pre-written science-based “done for you” health articles for YOUR wellness website.
- They’re a great way to get professionally researched & written content in front of your audience on weeks when you just don’t have the time or desire to create something yourself.
- When you purchase these, you can:
– customize them;
– use the info for a vlog or podcast;
– as a foundation for a free or paid offer for your audience.
- And, unlike anything I’ve seen on the market, these are long, premium-quality, and fully scientifically referenced. #nerdalert
- There are lots of different posts/topics for sale on my site, with lots more to come. Click here to see this month’s featured article, and allllll of the others too.
Third – Wanna work with me?
I am your resource for everything health blogging. From research, to creating content, to strategically planning it with you. I also create awesome, custom, optimization plans if you’re ready to turn your blog into a biz-building content marketing machine.
Fourth – Think I *may* be able to help you in another way? I have a survey where you can tell me what you want!
- In addition to my budget-friendly “done for you” posts, I also create custom ghostwritten articles, and offer content strategy sessions – See how you can work with me here.
- If you’re not ready for, but interested in, outsourcing some of your health blog content, or strategy, and have 5-10 minutes to answer a few questions and let me know how science-based health content can help me understand how I can better help your business move forward (in the survey below).