Table of Contents
- Multivitamin Benefits?
- Yup, according to science there are some (but they may not be what you think)…
- FIND YOUR HEALTHY: 5 Weeks, 5 Steps, 5 Ingredients or Less. (N5DIET)
- We don’t eat enough nutrients:
- Our blood levels are low in key nutrients:
- Multivitamin Benefits #1 – #6:
- Multivitamin Benefit #1 – They’re safe:
- Multivitamin Benefits #2 & #3 – They can help fill small nutrition gaps:
- Multivitamin Benefits #4, 5 & 6 – They can reduce risk of a few diseases:
- Leading causes of death in Canada (Nope, it’s not heart disease & stroke):
- Can I help you with your health & wellness content?
- Let me do the research for you!
- Establish trust with science-backed credible health content to build your authority with fully-researched pre-written health articles.
- Want a different topic?
- Did you enjoy this post?
Yup, according to science there are some (but they may not be what you think)…
What’s the real deal with multivitamin supplements (from someone who is not trying to sell you any)?
What does the science really say?
Are multivitamins risky?
Should I take a multivitamin?
Are they worth it?
0:40 Unbranded & hype-free
1:04 What exactly is a multivitamin?
1:49 Multivitamin benefit #1
2:23 Multivitamin safety tips (3 of them)
3:38 Multivitamin benefit #2
4:59 Multivitamin benefit #3
7:28 Multivitamin benefit #4
8:56 Multivitamin benefit #5
9:09 Multivitamin benefit #6
Multivitamin Benefits - Unbranded & hype-free
We don’t eat enough nutrients:
Our blood levels are low in key nutrients:
Multivitamin Benefits #1 – #6:
Multivitamin Benefit #1 – They’re safe:
Multivitamin Benefits #2 & #3 – They can help fill small nutrition gaps:
Multivitamin Benefits #4, 5 & 6 – They can reduce risk of a few diseases:
Leading causes of death in Canada (Nope, it’s not heart disease & stroke):
Can I help you with your health & wellness content?
Need an awesome piece of scientifically-referenced content for your health and wellness website? You can check out some samples in my portfolio here, instantly download (and upload to your website) some pre-written “done for you” posts here, or if you’re ready for professionally written content customized for your business, click here.
Credible Health Research
Download this list of credible health resources and tips on where to research health topics.
Let me do the research for you!
Creatine: Will it help my fitness goals?
1037 words – 10 scientific references (last updated Feb 2017)
Click for preview & references
This article is credibility-building because it's expertly researched, written and edited. Just download, customize, and publish as your own.
NOTE: I cap the sale of each one to a maximum of 50, so every single practitioner with a blog will NOT have these articles!
Want a different topic?
60+ Health & Wellness Blog Ideas
Download this when you need a blog post fast!
I'm Leesa Klich, MSc., R.H.N.
Health writer – Blogging expert – Research nerd.
I help health and wellness professionals build their authority with scientific health content. They want to stand out in the crowded, often unqualified, market of entrepreneurs. I help them establish trust with their audiences, add credibility to their services, and save them a ton of time so they don’t have to do the research or writing themselves. To work with me, click here.