Do you have a specific question about any supplement?
- Do you spend money on supplements that are not helping any more (or possibly never did)?
- Or that may interact or cause an unwanted side effect?
- Do you KNOW you can eat better and stress less, but for right now just want to know if there is a supplement that can help?
- And when you check the internet, there are dozens (or more) supplement recommendations?
Ask Leesa, the science-based holistic nutritionist with 12-years experience in medical safety:
Let me know your supplement questions by putting them in the comments below, or contacting me on social media, or my contact page. 🙂
Are you taking too many supplements?
- Do you think you might be spending money on supplements that are not helping any more (or possibly never did)?
- Or that they may interact or cause an unwanted side effect?
I can definitely help you!
I’ll go through your supplement regimen with both my scientific and medical safety hats on to give you the real evidence-based evaluation on your supplements.
What you can expect:
- Each supplement will be in a chart clearly outlining:
- the known health benefits and approved uses, and
- the known risks, cautions and warnings so you don’t take something that may not be good for your particular situation
- If you’d like a quick consult as well, we can book one to go over the chart and answer your questions
Examine.com is an independent encyclopedia on supplementation and nutrition.
We are not affiliated in any way with any supplement company
and we have a team of health professionals analyzing the full body of research.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 50,000 REFERENCES TO SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.
Use the search bar at the top of the Examine.com site to search hundreds of supplements for free
(non-affiliate link here):
2 – Health Canada’s Natural Health Product Monographs
Leesa Klich is a science-based holistic nutritionist living at the intersection of science and holistic health (it’s really, really interesting here!) 🙂
At Nutrition Interactions she empowers women to optimize their bone health using foods, supplements and lifestyle upgrades. She also helps holistic-minded people taking medications maximize the benefits of good nutrition; as well as holistic health professionals find and understand science-based health information.
She has a MSc in Toxicology and Nutritional Science, over a decade experience in drug/supplement safety, and is also a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. For a list of free health resources, click here.
If you liked this post, then you might want to sign up for my newsletter. 🙂
I write for:
- Holistic-minded health-conscious people who find themselves needing conventional medications; and
- Holistic practitioners who want confidence that their recommendations have some science behind them. Do you want to learn how to quickly find relevant scientific evidence, and how to interpret it?
- Oh, and if you’re already on my list and get an “error” when you sign up again, just “update profile” to grab any new freebies I’ve created for you. 🙂